|When the wipers no longer clean adequately, the wiper blades may be worn or cracked requiring replacement.|
- Pull out the tip of the blade a little, and you will see a cutout
- Disengage the tip of the blade from the cutout.
- Slide the blade out the other end of the frame to remove it.
- To install a new rubber, insert the end of the blade into the slot of the frame working it in until it can go no further.
- Engage by stretching the tip of the blade over the end of the frame
Be carefull not to scratch the glass surface with the wiper frame.