- After driving your vehicle the first 1600 km (1000 miles), check that the wheel nuts are tight.
- If you have rotated, repaired, or changed your tyres, check that the wheel nuts are still tight after driving 1600 km (1000 miles).
- When using tyre chains, be careful not to damage the aluminium wheels.
- Use only the Toyota wheel nuts and wrench designed for your aluminium wheels.
- When balancing your wheels, use only Toyota balance weights or equivalent and a plastic or rubber hammer.
- As with any wheel, periodically check your aluminium wheels for damage. If damaged, replace immediately.